Sunday, October 31, 2010

Barielle Date Night

Hi all,

Today I have one of the Barielles for you that I bought in the sale recently: Date Night.

fall affair fall/winter collection 2008 date night green shimmer frosty nail polish nailswatchesBarielle Date Night, two coats in direct daylight. Date Night is a gorgeous deep green shimmer that doesn't look black in low lighting (yay!). It's gorgeous and it's really pigmented as well. I used two coats to even my sloppy polishing, but if you work neatly you can call this a onecoater!

As you can see, it's just the slightest bit brush strokey so you want to be careful while applying the polish.

The formula is smooth as butter and practically applied itself :)

In low lights, it looks darker and 'mossier' (is that a word?) so I immediately thought of Slytherin - well hey, I'm a Harry Potter fan! I decided to do an accent nail to wear with this mani.


fall affair fall/winter collection 2008 date night green shimmer frosty nail polish nailswatches m28 konad konadicure slytherin accent nail china glaze millennium stampingBarielle Date Night stamped with China Glaze Millennium and imageplate M28 in indirect daylight. The color shifts to a darker shade of green, me likez!

I'm a bit lost for words, I really don't know what to say.. I'm tried and I don't know why. Thank goodness the clock goes back one hour tonight, so that's an extra hour of sleep! Yay! (I'm writing this on Saturday night hehe)

Hope you have a great Halloween!

5 comments:

  1. Your DLS starts today? how strange, ours doesn't! stupid government pushed it back. ahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This green is really beautful<3, You just made my wish list a bit longer.
    I just woke up a few hours ago, with an hour longer sleep, I hope you had a good long sleep to=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's such a pretty colour! I especially like it in the last pricture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love getting an extra hour sleep! Love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard good things about this barielle product. Going on my wish ♥ list now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!