Monday, October 4, 2010

Stampabilities # 005: RBL

Hi all!

Time flies by.. I have no clue where the last couple of days went! I was just a bit lazy, so I really have to pick up my Spanish course today if I don't want to get too much behind.. Anyway, I hope you all had a great weekend! It's October.. Brr. The word only makes me shudder at the thought of fall.

Todays stampabilities: RBL's! I picked four to try some stamping with and this is how it came out.

rbl rescue beauty lounge creme stormy ons orbis non sufficit bruised teal nail polish nailswatches konad stampabilities imageplate m60Stamped with imageplate M60 on a white piece of paper. As you can see, they all work pretty good for stamping! The polishes are really pigmented cremes so they show up easily.

But.... Do they show up on the nails as well?


rbl rescue beauty lounge creme stormy ons orbis non sufficit bruised teal nail polish nailswatches konad stampabilities imageplate m60Stamped with M60 on H&M Love At First Sight as a base. Yes! They also show up easily on the nail! I'm really pleased with this - I never thought of RBL's as stamping polishes before.

If you have suggestions for the upcoming editions of Stampabilities, please let me know! You can leave a comment on this post, but you can also send me an email.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I would never have thought to use RBL's for stamping! I just placed an order for my second lot of RBL's and I got three of the colours you used in this post, so I'm even more excited to get them now!

    Thanks for this useful post :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!