Monday, October 25, 2010

Catrice Preview

Hi all,

On Friday, Catrice held a preview event for bloggers to check out their new products and I was luck enough to be there! I have an impression for you in this post. It's kinda pic heavy, so hold on to your seats ;)


Catrice


catrice new products nailswatchesSummary of their new products :) Michèle did a post on the entire collection, so be sure to check her post out!


catrice lip appeal lipglosses nailswatchesTheir new lip appeal lipglosses, available in 10 different colors. Price: € 3,79


catrice color show coulor show lipglosses nailswatchesTheir new Colour Show lipglosses, available in 10 different colors. Price: € 3,79


catrice mono eyeshadows nailswatchesTheir new mono eyeshadows, available in no less than 32 colors. I tried a couple of them and they're really pigmentated! The price for these is € 2,79

There are also smokey eyes kits with awesome pigmentation, an eyebrow kit, duo eye shadows, compact powders, new brushes with really soft hairs, new mascaras, pencil sharpeners and six different coloured eye pencils.


Catrice also provided us with yummy cupcakes and sandwiches! Nom nom!


catrice hip queens wear blue jeans run forest run absolutely chinchilly new catrice nail polish green greige blue nailswatchesThe new nail polishes, without flash. From left to right: Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans!, Run Forest Run!, Absolutely Chinchilly and the new matte topcoat.


catrice hip queens wear blue jeans run forest run absolutely chinchilly new catrice nail polish green greige blue nailswatchesThe new nail polishes, with flash. From left to right: Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans!, Run Forest Run!, Absolutely Chinchilly and the new matte topcoat. The polishes will sell for € 2,49 and the matte topcoat will cost € 1,99.

Catrice was generous to give me some products for consideration, so you will be seeing swatches of Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans! and Absolutely Chinchilly really soon. I will also do my best to see if I can swatch some of the new eyeshadows for you :)

I want to thank Catrice for making this event possible, and I want to thank Michèle for taking me ;) It was great to see and test the new products. I really had a nice day and it was awesome to meet other bloggers!

3 comments:

  1. These look great! I hope I get them soon. And I looove the matte top coat! I think I'm going to go shopping right now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those new polishes are awesome, I'll wait for the swatches because they are so great for autumn it seems.
    Now I wish I lived a little nearer to the Kruidvat store, but I know that one day I'll have to ask my man to drive us there... I think it may take about an hour and a half, that's not the end of the world is it? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!