Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Barielle Grape Escape

Hi all,

Today I have another Barielle for you! This time I have Grape Escape from the Sugar Rush Collection for Summer 2009 for you.

barielle grape escape funky dunkey dupe purple creme nailpolish nail polish sugar rush collection summer 2009 nailswatchesBarielle Grape Escape, two coats in daylight. Grape escape is a pretty medium purple creme. It reminds me of OPI Funky Dunkey, but I haven't compared them yet so I don't know if these are dupes of eachother.


barielle grape escape funky dunkey dupe purple creme nailpolish nail polish sugar rush collection summer 2009 nailswatchesApplication on this one was good. The polish is very pigmented and needs two coats for opacity. I had some bubbling issues, but I'm experiencing that a lot lately so I think that's more my problem than of the polish lol.

I'm digging the Barielles I have. I recently got in some more Barielles that I bought while they were on sale and I can't wait to try those as well! Plus, I'm a sucker for square bottles these days so Barielle fits right there in my square bottle obsession ;)

Barielle can be bought at www.barielle.com and costs $ 8 per bottle.


The product in this post was sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is a pretty color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this color is AMAZING!!! :) I'd like to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erg mooie kleur zeg! Lijkt wel op Funky Dunkey of niet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so juicy and squishy. Would you say its a jelly? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annig ja volgens mij wel, maar ik heb nog geen vergelijking gedaan met de twee! Deze staat wel op de agenda, dus ik hoop die binnenkort online te kunnen zetten :)

    I Heart Beauty no I don't think this is a true jelly, this is a creme that's almost as shiny as a jelly though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!