Monday, October 25, 2010

Stampabilities # 008: Ciaté Pt 1

Hi all,

Another round of stampabilities! I think you already know the details, so here's this weeks edition: Ciaté.


stampabilities festival fever talent scout ditch the heels main stage headliner blue green teal pink purple creme nail polish stamping imageplate m60 konad nailswatchesAnother win this week! I'm honestly impressed with the stamping abilities this week (and the last couple of weeks too). I feel like I hit the jackpot! All of them show up really good - not much to say here. Let's take a look at how they look on the nails!


stampabilities festival fever talent scout ditch the heels main stage headliner blue green teal pink purple creme nail polish stamping imageplate m60 konad nailswatchesNothing changed about the visibility of these when they're stamped on the nails. They're just as noticable as they are stamped on plain white paper, which is awesome. I never thought of the Ciaté Festival Fevers as stamping polishes, but it makes sense because they are all really pigmented.


stampabilities festival fever talent scout ditch the heels main stage headliner blue green teal pink purple creme nail polish stamping imageplate m60 konad nailswatchesAnd just a little experiment; I thought I might do it like this in the future: a combined shot. Would this work, or would you like to see the seperate pics (as well)? Hmm, I will think about that haha.


If you have suggestions for the upcoming editions of Stampabilities, please let me know! You can leave a comment on this post, but you can also send me an email.

0 reacties:

Twitter Mentions

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!