Monday, October 18, 2010

Stampabilities # 007: China Glaze Up And Away

Hi all!

Double 0 7 today! Hehe I always like the number when I see it :) Todays edition of Stampabilities features the China Glaze Up and Away pastel polishes. Let's take a look!


china glaze up and away pastels lemon fizz light as air peachy keen re-fresh mint nail polish nails nailswatches konad stamping roundupChina Glaze Up and Aways. They all show up pretty good, the only thing is that they're pastels so the colors aren't that noticable, but they all show up and I think they will all work over slightly different (darker) colors as well.


china glaze up and away pastels lemon fizz light as air peachy keen re-fresh mint nail polish nails nailswatches konad stamping roundupOn the nail: Lemon Fizz and Peachy Keen show up the best, but that's also because they're a bit darker/more noticable than the other colors.

I would say that these work for stamping as well, so that's another win this week!


If you have suggestions for the upcoming editions of Stampabilities, please let me know! You can leave a comment on this post, but you can also send me an email.

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have expected these to stamp well...so I'm glad they do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't expect them to show up like this either. I thought they would be way more faded or something.. And again, I think they look even better on a non-white base :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!