Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Jack O'Lantern Nail Ideas

Hi all,

A little over the top manicure today! I wanted to do some Jack O'Lantern designs on my nails, and decided to a different one for every nail. It looks way overdone like this, so I would recommend doing the Jack O'Lantern as an accent on one or maybe two nails :)


jack o lantern halloween pumpkin nails orange nail polish nailswatchesI used China Glaze Breakin' as a base, and Wet n Wild Black Creme for the faces and the candle on my pinkie. I did the flame with an ittybitty of Breakin'. My hand wasn't as steady as I wanted it to be while I drew on the faces, but you get the idea, right? :P

I'm still thinking about what to do with my nails for Halloween.. We don't have Halloween here in The Netherlands, but I like the theme so I want to do something with it :)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I too did a Jack O'Lantern Mani! You should check it out and see what you think! :)

    http://lachanga1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah deze zijn zo schattig! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!