Friday, October 15, 2010

Orly Rockin' Rocket

Hi all!

The holiday collections are popping up everywhere around us, and today I have one from the Orly 'Tis The Season Collection for holiday 2010 for you.


orly rocking rocket holiday collection 2010 tis the season brown red golden shimmer nail polish nailswatchesOrly Rockin' Rocket, two coats in daylight. Rockin' Rocket has a sienna or maroon base, which is a very red based brown, packed with pale copper and copper shimmer. I absolutely adore this color. It looks so warm and comfy, yet sparkly and interesting and far from boring.


orly rocking rocket holiday collection 2010 tis the season brown red golden shimmer nail polish nailswatchesApplication was great. Orly's rubber cap is great to work with and the formula on this baby was awesome, smooth like butter. It almost did the work itself..


orly rocking rocket holiday collection 2010 tis the season brown red golden shimmer nail polish nailswatchesDrying time was great as well. I'm really really pleased with the only polish from 'Tis The Season that I have but I still hope that I can snatch Meet Me Under The Mistletoe, that one looks stunning as well. Well done, Orly!

Which polish(es) from the Orly holiday collection strikes your fancy?

7 comments:

  1. wow ~ i can really see that this color is perfect for the holidays!

    http://abbiespurpleroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I like that it's a little different from most of the holiday collection reds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great picture! youve inspired me to pick this up! im following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this reminds me more of autumn then xmas tbh, still like it though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zara yes me too! It's something different, I really like this shade :)

    Martje I can see that idea.. It's def a color that will do well all fall.. I think I will be wearing this throughout the year anyway haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!