Thursday, October 14, 2010

Barielle Pin Up

Hi all,

How are you all doing on this fine thursday? I hope you are doing well :) Today I have a pretty red Barielle for you; Pin Up from the All Lacquered Up Collection for Fall 2009.

barielle pin up all lacquered up collection 2009 fall red shimmer nail polish nailswatchesBarielle Pin Up, three coats in daylight. Pin Up is a pretty red with a hint of tomato; I wouldn't call this a pure tomato red though. It has golden and orangey red shimmer in it to give it an interesting finish.

As I've probably said before, I'm digging reds lately and this one is no exception. It looks really pretty, without being the trashy kind of red.


barielle pin up all lacquered up collection 2009 fall red shimmer nail polish nailswatchesApplication on this one was very good. The polish went on smoothly and was of pretty good structure, giving me no problems to apply it. Dryingtime was good as well.

The more Barielles I try, the more I dig them. I think the first two were a bit on the thick side (formulawise) because the polish had leaked a bit in transport, since all the Barielles I've tried ever since had a good formula. So if you like red and this one looks good to you, I'd suggest you give it a try :)

Barielle can be purchased at www.barielle.com and costs $8 a bottle.


The product in this post was sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

7 comments:

  1. This looks really nice, and surprisingly unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is an example of a "trashy" red polish? I'm Just curious; I've heard that from other people before and I've always associated red with pinups and being a classic. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is seriously a HOT red! love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love red polish on my nails and this red is HOT. looks good on you too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kirstin Some bright reds look a bit trashy, I don't know why though. It's something about the feel of them that makes me think that way.. I wouldn't say it's the same for everyone though :) It's just my personal preference, some bright reds come across as cheap or trashy so that's why I said that.. This is nothing like that, I love this red!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard good things about this barielle product. Going on my wish ♥ list now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!