Monday, November 1, 2010

Stampabilities # 009: Misa

Hi all!

Another edition of Stampabilities. Let's get started!


stampabilities konad stamping konadicure imageplate m60 nail polish misa cherry glazed dsm dirty sexy money sorry just can't help it toxic seduction nailswatchesMisa: Cherry Glazed, Dirty Sexy Money, Sorry Just Can't Help It and Toxic Secution. They're all pretty pigmented! Stamping transforms Toxic Seduction in kind of a greyish green with only a hint of sparkle, so it doesn't look like the normal color of Toxic Seduction when it's on your nails.


stampabilities konad stamping konadicure imageplate m60 nail polish misa cherry glazed dsm dirty sexy money sorry just can't help it toxic seduction nailswatchesThey show up really nice on the nails as well, so it's another win this week! Jeesh, will it ever stop? ;) I'm really happy to be finding so many new polishes to stamp with, so I'm a happy camper.


stampabilities konad stamping konadicure imageplate m60 nail polish misa cherry glazed dsm dirty sexy money sorry just can't help it toxic seduction nailswatchesSorry for the dark picture, clouds and rain here in The Netherlands, but you can see that they show up almost identical on the paper and on the nail.

Hope this helps some of you!


PS: I'm sorry if some of my images disappear and are replaced by the Photobucket picture.. I didn't get a warning that I was close to my limit so I just discovered that I used too much bandwith this month. I hope to figure it out later today!!


If you have suggestions for the upcoming editions of Stampabilities, please let me know! You can leave a comment on this post, but you can also send me an email.

0 reacties:

Twitter Mentions

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!