Thursday, October 28, 2010

CND Teal Sparkle Meets Orly Enchanted Forest

Hi all!

Two weeks ago, I showed you CND Urban Oasis and Teal Sparkle (damn, is it two weeks ago already?). I started trying Teal Sparkle over several different polishes, and today I want to share one of my favorites with you :)


cnd creative nail design effects polish teal sparkle topcoat layering over orly enchanted forest nail polish nailswatchesCND Teal Sparkle over two coats of Orly Enchanted Forest. This was so pretty that I kept it on for four days (I wanted to try more layering thingies).


cnd creative nail design effects polish teal sparkle topcoat layering over orly enchanted forest nail polish nailswatchesTeal Sparkle is a gorgeous effect that works really well with Enchanted Forest - a very pretty forest green. I really love the effect - the flecks in Teal Sparkle reflect mostly green in various shades, but also blue and gold.


cnd creative nail design effects polish teal sparkle topcoat layering over orly enchanted forest nail polish nailswatchesBonus closeup pic! I couldn't stop staring at my nails. I put my nails under my desk lamp all the time to see the effect and admire the prettyness..

I think you will see a ton more of these layering combinations in the future, hehe. If you have layering suggestions for CND effects, please tell me!

7 comments:

  1. I loved Teal Sparkle over a dark navy shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO PRETTY!
    Must get one for myself some day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the closeup pic is sooo amazing!! I love this like seriously love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love glitter nail polish. It is a hassle to take off. I am quite the fan of just a little dangerous from OPI by Sephora. I have a gun metal gray shade from Tres Risk right now that company is a little unknown. what is the name from the china glaze color on the banner? love the blue I am obsessed with nail polishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo pretty! I need this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!