Friday, October 29, 2010

Frankenstein Watermarble

Hi all!

I didn't really realize that it's almost Halloween, and I still had a ton of things planned! I hope I can squeeze in some more before Halloween :) Today I have a watermarble for you! It's a 'Frankenstein' Watermarble; green and purple.


watermarble green and purple creme nail polish frankenstein opi funky dunkey orly gumdrop nailart nailswatchesFor this marble, I used OPI Funky Dunkey and Orly Gumdrop. The light, pastel green and the purple go really well together! I really like it. It does remind me a bit of some Frankenstein images; there are a ton of them out there with a green and purple thing going on.


watermarble green and purple creme nail polish frankenstein opi funky dunkey orly gumdrop nailart nailswatchesThere's not much more that I want to say about this - except that I really really like it!

Marbles still manage to surprise me, so I'm planning on doing a marble afternoon soon haha.

Are you planning on doing something Halloween-y with your nails? If so, what are you going to do?

10 comments:

  1. Gaaf! Je kan zo mooi marblen!

    Ik heb wel iets op mn nagels gedaan voor halloween, maar het kwam er niet zo uit als verwacht, dus ga vandaag nog iets anders verzinnen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cool! I have yet to try that technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, yours turned out great!
    I hate marbling. Prep and clean up, a pain in the ass xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combo. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Until now, I haven't tried water marbling. This looks really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty marbling! I have to try it sometime, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Love the color combination=)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!