Saturday, October 2, 2010

Orbis Non Sufficit Stripes

Hi all,

A quick and easy but fun mani for you. I showed you RBL's Orbis Non Sufficit last week and it was such a nice color, so I decided to wear it a little longer. I gave it a little twist by putting stripes on the polish and I really like the result!

rbl rescue beauty lounge orbis non sufficit ons dusty green creme china glaze ink dark blue black striper nail polish stripes striped nailswatches nailart
RBL Orbis Non Sufficit, two coats, striped with China Glaze Ink. Ink has a striper brush which is really thin. It makes it really easy to draw some stripes, although mine are not perfect because I don't have a steady hand at all.

It's so easy to do and in my opinion, it can spice up your manicure. I like the combination! What are your 'spice up the mani' tricks? Please share!

8 comments:

  1. OMG that is soooo pretty!! i love it! great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Leuke manier om je nagellak nog even wat langer draagbaar te maken zonder dat hij gaat vervelen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love adding stripes, funky french tips, or a glitter top coat to spice up a mani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look great! i really like what you did with the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisanne dankje :) Ja ik ben de laatste tijd veel bezig met streepjes en stipjes en andere dingen om een lak wat langer te dragen haha. De CND effects zijn daar ook super voor!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!