Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ulta Tainted Love

ulta tained love green shimmer nail polish glam goth set exclusive nailswatchesUlta Tainted Love, three coats, in indirect sunlight. Tainted Love is a gorgeous (!!!) green with tons of glitter chunks in it, both green and gold. I tried to pick pictures in which it showed up, and I think it does a little bit on the pinkienail. This polish is so awesome. I couldn't stop staring when I wore it.

This immediately brings me to the following question: Is there a full size bottle? Or a dupe? If so, let me know!!


ulta tained love green shimmer nail polish glam goth set exclusive nailswatchesApplication was good. It takes a bit to handle the brush since the handle is so short, but the brush itself is nice and a bit wide so the polish is easy to apply.

Dryingtime was good as well, so I don't really have any complaints.. Besides that I don't have enough with the tiny bottle that came in the Glam Goth set!! It looks pretty in the but I was worried that the effect would disappear on the nail - but no such thing so I'm a happy camper! Hehe!

I believe the set was limited edition so I'm not sure if you can find it anymore.. Please let me know if it is!

6 comments:

  1. i am not sure if there is a full size bottle, but unfortunately the dupe of this product is VHTF! Its a perfect dupe for Sally Hansen Project Runway, which was a Canadian Exclusive, i posted about it here, Daphe: http://polishinsomniac.blogspot.com/2010/07/if-you-couldnt-get-your-hands-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now, along with the song "Tainted Love" in my head, I have a growing feeling of attraction to this polish, I LOVE GREEN!
    This is just perfect, you're a lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Limited Edition? It would be because I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! one of my favorite greens EVER! there is a full sized bottle, but my ulta was out of them. i got a full size of the red from that collection though, it's to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!