Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Recent NOTD: OPI Espresso Your Style

Hi all,

Today I have another recent NOTD for you. I'm grabbing more and more of my favorites when I'm doing my nails, so it's not really a surprise for you when I tell you that I pulled this baby out to wear again, is it? My original review can be found here, my opinion on the formula and the color is still the same ;)


opi espresso your style brown nail polish shimmer nailswatchesOPI Espresso Your Style!, three coats in daylight. Still one of the prettiest browns I own, will be pulling this out some more this fall!


opi espresso your style brown nail polish shimmer nailswatchesThe polish is darker on the nail than it is in the bottle, which I like :) Pretty eh?


I promise that I have some new (unshown) material for you tomorrow :)

4 comments:

  1. wow ~ it looks like dark chocolate! :D so pretty and yummy looking.

    http://abbiespurpleroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color looks amazing!
    I think I will start buying O.P.I nail polishes now, but they are so expensive:/ and I dont work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is an awesome fall color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!