Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Zoya Sparkles Combined

Hi all!

How are you all doing? I hope you enjoyed the posts that I sceduled for you, since this is the last one that I planned to go up automatically :) My plane lands today so when you're reading this I'm probably somewhere in the air between Spain and The Netherlands lol. I think I'm to tired to do a post when I come back, so I sceduled this one as well. It's a little something I tried out, and it looks kinda pretty in it's own weird way.

nailart zoya sparkles collection ivanka charla blue green glass flecked studs nailswatches nailpolish swatchZoya Charla with a coat of matte topcoat, tips of Zoya Ivanka and green studs from Viva La Nails acting like a bridge between the two. It looks a bit odd maybe, but I like it! The sparkliness of Ivanka contrasts nicely with the matte Charla :)

Well, that's all for now! What do you think of this little arty-ish mani?

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Ooow, wow, I love it!!! Nice work! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really REALLY love this! I think I will try it with Mimi and Ivanka...or maybe Mimi and Roxy...or maybe Roxy and Ivanka...or maybe I need to get more Zoya glitters, because three is obviously not enough. :D Sorry for rambling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, prachtig! Die wil ik ook eens proberen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness so pretty! Love your matte, sparkle combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice review regarding Zoya Sparkles,never try it before but looking the photo can't wait to use it because of the nails really looking awesome while using it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!