Thursday, August 5, 2010

OPI DS Glamour

Hi all!

Recently I managed to get my paws on this pretty one. I thought it looked nice on swatches, but I'm really really pleasantly surprised and I absolutely LOVE it. I'm stunned that it's actually even prettier than I expected it to be. Warning: this post contains a lot of pictures!

opi designer series glamour ds blue holographic polish hard to find nailswatches polish swatchOPI DS Glamour, three coats in indirect daylight. Glamour is a gorgeous medium blue holographic polish that shows her holo in other lights than direct light as well.

Application is great, the structure of the polish is just perfect for me: not too thick and not too thin. Drying time was good, although I have a couple little dents at the tip because I got something out of the oven two hours after doing my nails. Note to self: do not do that again.

So here comes the picture overload because it's such a gorgeous shade! These pictures were made in full sunlight.

opi designer series glamour ds blue holographic polish hard to find nailswatches polish swatchopi designer series glamour ds blue holographic polish hard to find nailswatches polish swatchopi designer series glamour ds blue holographic polish hard to find nailswatches polish swatchopi designer series glamour ds blue holographic polish hard to find nailswatches polish swatchWhew! Like Paris would say; That's hot!

What do you think of DS Glamour? Do you own it? Would you buy it if you saw it available?

Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. don`t you just love those DS polishes by Opi, I own signature and diammond atm, but this color is awsome as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have this in my untrieds, what is wrong with me? i got it off ebay for $8! a steal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your swatches- I don't have it and it's getting harder and pricier to find it..
    If i ever stumble across it, I'd definitly buy it and probably ask if they have any others left- you know, a backup would be great ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have it and a backup or two...I hit a great sale at Trade Secret. Great formula, great color...Love It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally get why you took so many pics! I have this one and I LOVE IT!

    The wear-time was really good too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jaloers ;) vind die echt heel mooi. Staat je ook mooi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik zat gisteren net te bedenken dat ik nog wel een mooie blauw holo wilde, bedankt voor de tip haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would totally buy it..if it was on sale >o<

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I could kill for this polish. Unfortunately I don't own it. :(
    My collection of 184 nail polishes feels alone without this lovely shade. :(((

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful!!! I was lucky to get it on eBay months ago for about 10 euro including shipping. Not too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beau-ti-ful.... wow.. and it looks very good on you

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got my hands on this color at Ulta today for .49 cents. I'm not sure if it was a mistake or not but I had no idea about the hype surrounding this color.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would buy it! The OPI DS series and especially DS Glamour are so hard to get!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!