Sunday, August 29, 2010

Barielle Berry Blue

Hi all!

How are you all doing? I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Today I have one of my first Barielles for you. I was really excited to try these, so here we go with the first one.

barielle berry blue dark blue creme nailpolish nailswatchesBarielle Berry Blue, one coat in daylight. Berry Blue is a gorgeous dark denim blue creme. It's not so dark that it looks black around the edges, but it can look black in low light. And yes people, you've read this right.. Only one coat!

I have to admit that the cap was stuck to the bottle when I tried to open it, so I *think* some polish was spilled during transport. I cleaned off the entire cap and neck of the bottle before I used Berry Blue, so the polish might have gotten thicker in transport since some polish leaked.

The formula was a bit on the thick side (but I think this is due to the spilling) but I found it easy to work with and the polish covers very well in only one coat.

I will try thinning it next time I use it. I didn't want to use thinner at the first try, since I felt like I wanted to try it the way it arrived at my doorstep :) I think the polish will be opaque in two coats when thinned, which still is pretty good!

I don't think I own another polish like this yet! I do have a couple of these dark denim shimmers, but no cremes, so that's a winner for me as well! I'm excited to try the other colors that I got, they all look so pretty..

The product in this post was sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

7 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous..so so deep and glossy!! wowsers..gonna look on ebay for this one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh that is pretty! i've never seen this barielle before :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zo mooi! Ik zoek al eventjes naar zoiets..

    http://meowitssnooze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! i need more one coaters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!