Friday, August 20, 2010

Orly Cosmic FX Stunner: Space Cadet

Hi all!

So here it is, the stunner of the Orly Cosmic FX Collection; Space Cadet. I took a gazillion pictures of this beauty, so hold on to your seats!

orly cosmic cosmix fx nailpolish collection for fall winter 2010 glass flecked duochrome space cadet brown copper green mauve purple pink flash nailswatches nails revieworly cosmic cosmix fx nailpolish collection for fall winter 2010 glass flecked duochrome space cadet brown copper green mauve purple pink flash nailswatches nails revieworly cosmic cosmix fx nailpolish collection for fall winter 2010 glass flecked duochrome space cadet brown copper green mauve purple pink flash nailswatches nails revieworly cosmic cosmix fx nailpolish collection for fall winter 2010 glass flecked duochrome space cadet brown copper green mauve purple pink flash nailswatches nails revieworly cosmic cosmix fx nailpolish collection for fall winter 2010 glass flecked duochrome space cadet brown copper green mauve purple pink flash nailswatches nails revieworly cosmic cosmix fx nailpolish collection for fall winter 2010 glass flecked duochrome space cadet brown copper green mauve purple pink flash nailswatches nails reviewOrly Space Cadet, three coats in daylight and sunlight. This is AWESOME! I've never been this thrilled about a duochrome! Space Cadet is a mauve-ish brown-ish base filled with tons of glass flecks that make an awesome duochrome effect together. My nails flash brown, mauve, pink, purple, greenish yellow, copper, gold and green when I move my nails. It's so awesome. I can't tell you how amazing this is. My pictures don't even capture all the color shifting properly, so it's even better in real life!!

Application is good, the polish is a bit thin but that's what I'm used to with these kind of glass flecked polishes. I needed three coats for opacity, which is pretty normal for the glass flecked finish. The polish was easy to work with and dried in a couple of minutes without topcoat.

Do you think Space Cadet is the stunner of the collection? Or do you think I'm being overexcited? ;)

10 comments:

  1. *whistles* IM GONNA GET THIS NOW! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, I've been wearing this for two days and can't stop staring at my nails. Hey, it's purple! Oh, wait, no, it's green! Ehh ... pink? Brown? Gold? WHAT? o.O

    This is THE need to have of the collection. After that I'd say it's It's Not Rocket Science and Galaxy Girl. I also bought Lunar Eclipse, but only because I didn't have a royal blue yet. For the duochrome you can skip LE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to try this on!! Unfortunately my TD package hasn't arrived yet.
    GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... i've seen some swatches of this but honestly ur nail swatch made me convince that this is really beautiful color... i would love to have this on my collection.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is absolutely the most beautiful one of them all. I orderd them all, exept for space cadet, because they didn't have it anymore. I hope I have more luck next time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. De rest van de collectie deed me niet zo veel maar dit, wow, takes my breath away! Die gaat op de wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow deze is echt heeel mooi! Gaaf zeg!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you ladies! I'd say this is the must have from the Orly Cosmic FX collection, so if you don't have it yet.. Order it!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!