Monday, August 30, 2010

WIC By Herome Johannesburg

Hi all!

Just a quicky today.. I was so busy cleaning, tidying and reorganizing yesterday, that I didn't have time to do a big post today *sorry!*. I did come up with an idea for the blog, so I'll see how I can implement this! I hope this will help y'all, but you'll have to wait a bit to see it. So, on to todays polish. I got this in a swap package ("De Swapdoos") a couple of months ago and I think this is one of my favorite taupes.

wic world inspired colors taupe creme johannesburg heromeWIC By Herome Johannesburg, two coats in daylight. Johannesburg is a pretty medium taupe creme. There's not too much going on and I have to say, I like it! To me, it's a sophisticated polish which gives my nails a chic look.

Application was good. The polish is a bit on the thick side, but applying it was easy and the polish dried quickly.

So tell me, what's your favorite taupe?

PS: Don't forget to send in your Harry Potter nailart design! If you haven't heard about it, click *here* to read the details.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome colour!
    At the moment, it's eyeko's posh polish. But I love lost in mud from catrice too.

    http://meowitssnooze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Color is perfect!!
    check out my blog
    polishing-everafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ow, I love this colour! It looks like chocolate. <3 Your nails are adorable. :) My favourite taupe? Let's say Catrice - From Dusk To Dawn. :D

    (I think my g-mail is broken again so if you didn't receive my third and my fourth mail please, please let me know: zivic.tatjana@gmail.com) Thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!