Monday, August 16, 2010

Wet n Wild Candy Apple Twist

Hi all!

Today will be the last day of my holiday with Michelle and Michèle (awwwww :( ) but I don't know how tired I will be when I get home, so I sceduled this post anyway. I got this at the blogsale of Polish Insomniac a while ago, since Wet n Wild is not easy to come by in The Netherlands.

Wet n wild candy apple twist coral pink creme bright nailpolish nailswatchesWet n Wild Candy Apple Twist, three coats in daylight. Candy Apple Twist is a Bright (with capital B) coral creme with pinkish undertones. Whoa, this sure is bright! I like how bright it is, and I like the color itself, but not on me. It just doesn't feel like 'me'! Such a shame, because she is really pretty.

Application was alright. I has a bit of a problem with some cuticle flooding on the first nails, but when I realized there was a problem, I was more careful and it was easier to apply. Dryingtime was good since it dried pretty quickly.

Do you like corals? What do you think of Candy Apple Twist?

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!