Thursday, August 19, 2010

Orly It's Not Rocket Science

Hi all!

Today I have the first of the Orly Cosmic FX polishes for you! I got them in last week and they all look stunning! I will post the other polishes as soon as I can.

orly it's not rocket science cosmix cosmic fx fall 2010 nailpolish nails green murky base nails nailswatches zomie zest dupe china glaze sparitual optical illusionorly it's not rocket science cosmix cosmic fx fall 2010 nailpolish nails green murky base nails nailswatches zomie zest dupe china glaze sparitual optical illusionOrly It's Not Rocket Science, three coats in daylight. It's Not Rocket Science is a greenish brown murky base with lighter green and gold-ish glass flecks. It's the kind of murky color that's ugly and pretty at the same time. I love it! I've heard it's a dupe of China Glaze Zombie Zest and SpaRitual Optical Illusion, but I don't own either of them so I can't compare them.

Application was good. The polish went on smoothly without any issues. The structure of the polish is just perfect for my liking; not too thick or too thin. The orly cap makes it easy to apply the polish as well so that helps. Drying time was good, I had no issues while I was a bit worried that it wouldn't dry because I applied three coats without waiting in between coats.

What do you think of It's Not Rocket Science?

Stay tuned for more swatches of the Orly Cosmic FX collection! Thanks for stopping by :)

11 comments:

  1. Yeah, I don't know either if it's ugly or pretty. I don't think this color suits me, anyway. I like it, but I don't love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks really nice:-) I love the golden like green. A bit biased to green though:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weehee i got them in the mail today!!!
    This one is my first choice to wear, i love this green..
    The whole cosmix collection is great!
    Very nice swatch too, thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing green!!
    I love green nails, my favorite color ;D

    This color is going to be the next Orly i'll get, really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erg mooi kleurtje! Ik draag zelf niet snel een groene lak, dus ik waag me maar niet aan zo'n opvallende groene lak ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that colour. it is my favourite green (and i have more than 40 greens)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those 'pretty ugly' colors. I just ordered this one yesterday. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!