Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Sparkly NOTD

Hi all!

A short post today with a sparkly NOTD I wore a week ago. I finally got my hands on one of the CND effects and now I want more! (Actually, Natasja took one of the CND Spakles with her to visit us while we were on vacay so I tried another one as well) I will do a proper review on this in the future, but for now.. Let's take a look at the sparklies :)

cnd effects polish topcoat shimmer gold jade topper nailswathces notd swatchCND Jade Sparkle, one coat over Nubar Vital (two coats). Ooooooooh I LOVE this! It looks so awesome. It turnes Vital into some kind of burgundy shimmery basecolor instead of the purple it origionally is. The sparkle consists of gold and greenish (jade) sparkle which is awesome to look at.

What do you think of this combination?

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!