Monday, August 23, 2010

Ciaté Festival Fever Couple II

Hi all!

Today I have the last of the Ciaté Festival Fever Collection for you. Not much to tell you beforehand since I posted the previous couple only two days ago, so here we go!

ciaté festival fever access all areas summer colletion coral satin creme finish nails swatch review nailswatchesCiaté Access All Areas, three coats in daylight. Access All Areas is a pretty straightforward bright coral creme with a satin finish. I dunno if it's intentional, but it sure makes the coral different from all the other corals around.

ciaté festival fever headliner summer colletion blue creme satin finish nails swatch review nailswatchesCiaté Headliner, two coats in sunlight. Headliner is a light blue creme with a semi-satin finish. I think I might have gotten an off bottle because I haven't seen this on swatches with Headliner. It still is a pretty color though and it can be fixed with a coat of topcoat!

Application on these two was good, although the finish was (semi) satin. The brush is easy to work with and I find it easy to apply my polish right. The formula was just as the other Festival Fevers I swatched and reviewed, a little on the thick side but no problems whatsoever. Overall I'm really positive about their formula!

I like the collection, Festival Fever; summery bright colors. They're not entirely unique, but I can't say that my stash is filled with dupes of these. The colors are pretty and give you a summer feel - something that we need here in Holland with these big dark grey clouds :(

What do you think of the collection?

7 comments:

  1. I'm in love with Ciaté Headliner!! :) I've any ciatè but I'm looking for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute!! Bottles are nice aswell :)
    I am a new follower and you are welcome to my blog

    polishing-everafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciaté Headliner is zoooo mooi! Die wil ik ook! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEADLINER.
    OH MY GOD, I AM IN LOVE.

    I'd go gay for that color >o<

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still on the fence about "satin finishes", but the colors are great, especially the blue one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Niiiiiice pictures, I love Headliner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!