Friday, August 6, 2010

Yes Love 402

Hi all,

A short post today, I don't really feel like blogging at the moment. I have one of the Spanish pretties to show you.

yes love green shimmer 402 nailpolish spanish brand nailswatchesYes Love 402, three coats in daylight. 402 is a very dark muddy green base with gorgeous green shimmer. It's packed with shimmer so you don't really see the muddy base, but it's really there.

Application was good. The polish is a bit on the thin side but easy to work with. I don't really like the brush though: it's a bit too thin for my liking. Drying time was good.

Let's take a closer look:

yes love green shimmer 402 nailpolish spanish brand nailswatchesPretty right?

I'm quite impressed with this polish. It's a gorgeous shade and it's great value for money, since I only paid € 1,50 a bottle.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. real nice, has a similar color to emerald sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty :D




    pokapikanails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. forex trading system


    I have never try out the love 402,great review regarding these can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a good one as if it can also increase the nails beauty. I like to use sparkling and plain both. This is really so hot.

    Debt Advice

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... uhm, why do I suddendly feel like going to Spain?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!