Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ciaté Festival Fever Couple I

Hi all!

Today I have a couple of swatches for you that I did over a month ago and they were just lying around.. I originally planned these to go up while I was on vacay, but somehow I forgot! I don't know how that happened. Anyway, here is the first couple. I have swatched Talent Scout and Fun Fair earlier. Let's take a look!

ciaté mainstage berry dark magenta pink creme nailpolish swatch nailswatches festival fever summer 2010 reviewCiaté Mainstage, two coats in indirect daylight. Mainstage is a dark magenta creme that it bright and bold at the same time. Imagine this a tad darker please.. I like these kind of pinks! Completely opaque in two coats.

ciaté ditch the heels green teal bright creme nailpolish swatch nailswatches festival fever summer 2010 reviewCiaté Ditch The Heels, three coats in daylight. Ditch The Heels is a bright green creme with a hint of blue. I wouldn't call this a neon, but it is bright! My camera makes it look a bit washed out, but it's not. Application was alright; the polish was a bit on the thick side but I still needed three coats for opacity.

Ciatés brushes are easy to work with; they're a tad wider than the regular polish brush, but smaller than the OPI ProWide brush. Ditch The Heels was a bit on the thick side formula wise, but I didn't have any problems with mainstage.

What do you think of these two?

3 comments:

  1. I really like both of them, but if I had to pick I'd choose Ciate Ditch The Heels.
    Since I already have a hot pink like the first one. c:

    pokapikanails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually I like the both of em! but magenta has prio since it`s pinkish...and pinks & purples ALWAYS go first with me hehe. I still have some Ciate on my whish list, don`t own any atm

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Annkiins If you have one that looks the same, I agree that you won't need this one too :)

    @ Martje lol! Sounds like me when I started to get into nails. You should try some Ciaté, I really like their brush and overall they have a nice formula!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!