Sunday, August 15, 2010

Snakelike

Hi all!

A week ago, I showed you Kinetics Darkside, a medium grey creme. I thought it looked a bit 'off' in August, so I played a little with other colors on top of it to bring it alive. I decided to do another kind of Lace Illusion, only now I know the intention is to make it look like a snake, I tried a couple of different colors.

orly animal design snake skin nails nailpolish nailswatches nailartKinetics Darkside with scribbles of Milani Foxy Lady and China Glaze Ink, stamped with Konad special polish in Black Pearl and imageplate M57.

I have to admit that I think it looks better when you take a bit of distance to look at the design :)

orly animal design snake skin nails nailpolish nailswatches nailartDo you agree? I think I like the previous version better since it's a little calmer, but I do like this one too. It's a bit different, and I like that. The reddish tone of Foxy Lady contrasts with Darkside so that's nice :)

What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!