Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me! And The Harry Potter Nailart Contest

Hi all!

Yaaaay today's my birthday! *throws confetti and cuts up the cake* and since it's my birthday, I can do whatever I like! *giggles*

harry potter nailart contest nailswatches konadicure nail art manicure hogwarts nails
I think you know that the Harry Potter series is my favorite series ever, and that I'm a fan. For my birthday I thought it would be fun to host a new nailart contest with the theme of 'Harry Potter'! The idea is to make a design on the nails on your own hand (no wheels or tips please) that has something to do with Harry Potter. You're allowed to do anything that relates to Harry - both the books and the films. You can think of characters, but you can also think of dark creatures, magical sports, Hogwarts or magic in general. Any kind of nailart is allowed, so you can use (for example) acrylic paint, strass, dots, gems, decals, liners, anything you like! Surprise me :D

You can send in two different designs per person. Please email your entries to nailswatches@gmail.com and include the name you want to post me and (if you want) what you used to do this manicure. You can also tell me a little bit about the idea for your design - but keep it short so it won't be a whole lot of text when I'm posting your entries ;)

There is a rule though: you cannot share your design on your blog, twitter, facebook or whatever until I post your entries on my blog. I hope you will respect this, since I would like to have everyones design showed for the first time when the voting begins!

You can submit your entries till September 17th, 2010. I will post your entries after that, so the voting can begin.

I will show bits of the prize along the way ;)

I think I will be off to eat some birthday noms now :D Hope you have a nice day!

Image from here

24 comments:

  1. it's my birthday toooooooooooooooooooooo congrats too us hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaaay! Gefeliciteerd en ik doe lekker mee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gefeliciteerd! Geniet van je dag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gefeliciteerd! Ik ga even brainstormen over een leuke nailart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!


    Hey
    I want to ask you something: please pass by my blog and look here: http://konadnails.blogspot.com/2010/08/manicure-contest-giveaway-update.html
    If you like this, please vote me!
    I really need your help :]
    Thanks a lot!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi!
    Gefeliciteerd!


    Nice blog you got there!
    I'm a follower now :)

    Maybe you can check out my blog as well some time and become a follower?
    http://tesjoesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok! This will be my first contest. Go Jessica, go! è__é/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! Hope you get lots of chocolate frogs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whiii, happy birthday! (again :p) ik ga eens kijken of ik wat in het Harry Potter thema op m'n klauwtjes krijg :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hieperdepiep!! fijne dag vol met cadeautjes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A bit late, but still I wish you happy birthday.=)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gefeliciteerd! Leuke winactie, misschien doe ik wel een poging ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!