Thursday, September 30, 2010
China Glaze Tis The Season To Be Naughty And Nice Collection
I just got the press release for the China Glaze Collection for holiday 2010! Don't they look awesome? They are limited edition seasonal colors, so if you want some of them, keep an eye out and grab them while you can! I don't know when these will available, but I will edit this post as soon as I know.
This is from the press release:
Celebrate the Holiday Season with Sugar, Spice and Everything In Between
Los Angeles, CA – (September 2010): Ring in the holidays this year with 16 brand new colors from China Glaze that are sure to bring festive cheer to your hands and feet!
• Naughty and Nice: Deeply rich wine crème.
• Sugar Plums: Plum shimmer.
• Mommy Kissing Santa: Deep cherry red shimmer.
• Phat Santa: Red crème.
• Ruby Deer: Bright red crème.
• Mrs. Claus: Red glitter.
• Party Hearty: Green, gold and red chunky glitter.
• Mistletoe Kisses: Green glitter.
• Jolly Holly: Forest green shimmer.
• Peace on Earth: Olive green shimmer.
• Little Drummer Boy: Navy blue shimmer.
• Jingle Bells: Champagne shimmer.
• Midnight Kiss: Gold shimmer.
• Cheers to You: Silver shimmer.
• Frosty: White frosty shimmer.
• Snow: White crème.
Certain colors will also be available in the following gift sets:
• Celebrate in Style Collection: Includes Little Drummer Boy, Peace on Earth, Mommy Kissing Santa, Jingle Bells and a holiday necklace.
• Merry Mint Set: Includes Naughty and Nice, Mrs. Claus and a complimentary China Glaze Peppermint Oil.
• Rejoice Set: Includes Mistletoe Kisses, Mrs. Claus and a special red holiday candle.
• Cheers to You: Includes Midnight Kisses, Cheers to you and a China Glaze shot glass.
• Dreamin’ of a Green Christmas: Includes Mistletoe Kisses, Midnight Kiss and Jolly Holly.
• Oh, Ruby Deer: Includes Sugar Plums, Ruby Deer and a stuffed animal.
• Peppermint Kisses with Holiday Wishes: Includes Mrs. Claus, Phat Santa, Snow and Frosty.
The 16 seasonal colors will be available for a limited time only, so catch them fast before the holidays are over.
China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, visit: www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChinaGlaze