Thursday, September 30, 2010

Barielle A Bouquet For Ava

Hi all,

Today I have another Barielle for you. I think they have some really nice colors and this one fits in that category perfectly.

barielle a bouquet for ava green blue teal creme nail polish nailswatchesBarielle A Bouquet For Ava, two coats in daylight. Please imagine this more green - the green in the polish was a bit camerashy. A Bouquet For Ava is a gorgeous teal creme that leans mostly to the blue side, but the green is definately visible.

Application on this one was good. The other Barielles that I tried were a bit thick, but this one had a nice formula and dried pretty quickly.

What do you think of A Bouquet For Ava? If you have some Barielle(s) yourself, which one is your fave?

The product in this post was sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!