Saturday, September 11, 2010

Stamping On Orly Shine

Hi all!

Today I have a little Konadicure that I did a little while ago. Everyone always says that the Orly Foil FX collection is great for stamping, but I did it the other way around this time; I used Orly Shine as a base for this one.

orly shine barielle pin up red shimmer silver foil foil fx collection 2010 all lacquered up collection 2009 stamping konadicure imageplate m60 konadOrly Shine, three coats, stamped with Barielle Pin Up and konad imageplate M60. I like the effect! The red really complements the silver base. It's not straight red, it has a strong hint of pink in it while stamping.


orly shine barielle pin up red shimmer silver foil foil fx collection 2010 all lacquered up collection 2009 stamping konadicure imageplate m60 konadHmm, nice!

Don't forget to send in your Harry Potter designs for the nailart contest I'm hosting! You still have a week to send in your design(s). To read more about the contest, please click here to read the original post.

A product in this post was sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.


PS: I am so way behind on answering my emails. I'm so sorry! I try to catch up with them, but everytime I try to get through the pile of emails something comes in between or I just don't have enough time. I'm working on it, so if you're waiting on a reply to your email, please bear with me! Thanks :)

7 comments:

  1. I like it :))
    I am your blog follower


    my blog
    www.hayallergercekolsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I do like the pinkish hue the stamping creates on the silver

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing, nice color combo and perfect stamping=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty. i like the red against the silver.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik vind deze combinatie van kleuren echt leuk bij elkaar passen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!