Sunday, September 26, 2010

RBL Orbis Non Sufficit

Hi all,

Not much news from my side, went out of the house yesterday evening and it helped me a little to be starting putting things together. I hope I can get my head organized in the next couple of days, so I'm still asking you for your patience. How are you all doing?

Today I have one of the polishes for you that I got at the 50% off sale at Rescue Beauty Lounge last year and it's called Orbis Non Sufficit, which means The world is not enough. Orbis Non Sufficit is part of the limited edition Blogger collection for fall 2009 and I was lucky enough to grab myself a bottle.

rbl rescue beauty lounge ons orbis non sufficit dusty greyed out green creme blogger collection fall 2009 limited edition the polish addict nail polish nailswatchesRBL Orbis Non Sufficit, two coats in daylight. Orbis Non Sufficit is a gorgeous dusty green creme. You know I like dusty colors, and I love this particular one. It looks so deep and mossy..

The formula on this one was pretty good, a little on the thick side maybe, but the polish is very pigmented so that makes up for a bit of it. I had no problems applying this baby.

rbl rescue beauty lounge ons orbis non sufficit dusty greyed out green creme blogger collection fall 2009 limited edition the polish addict nail polish nailswatchesDrying time was good. I didn't use a quickdry topcoat so it dries pretty quickly on its own. It's also shiny as hell, so that was a bit of a problem while snapping pics since you could see the entire place I was at to take pictures. Not exactly my intention! But all worked out so no biggy.

I wish you all a wonderful weekend and I hope you'll enjoy your sunday :)

4 comments:

  1. lovely!
    btw, when will you post the pictures from the harry potter nail art contest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Maryya they're up right now, I wasn't feeling well so it took a little longer before they were on for the voting.. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!