Monday, September 20, 2010

Stampabilities # 003: Hard Candy

Hi all!

We're already at the third week with Stampabilities! Wow, time does fly by.. Anyway, here are this weeks polishes, featuring Hard Candy.

stamping regular normal polish stampabilities konadicure konad imageplate m60 hard candy splendid rumor mill date knight pink glitter yellow creme plum dark purple cremeHard Candy Splendid, Rumor Mill, Date Knight. As usual, these were stamped with imageplate M60 on a white piece of paper.

Splendid and Rumor Mill show up very good, but Date Knight doesn't. It's a pink glitter in a clear base (and I have to admit that I thought it would have a little pink pigment to it). I wouldn't recommend stamping with the latter, but the first two should be fine!

I will upload the stamping on the nails asap, sorry for the delay!

Do you have requests for stamping with certain polishes? If so, please let me know so I can see what I can do for you!

The products in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

0 reacties:

Twitter Mentions

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!