Saturday, September 18, 2010

Barielle Suntini

Hi all,

Today I have another one of the Barielles I got for you :) This time it's a bright and bold jelly: Suntini.

barielle suntini coral orange jelly nail polish nailswatchesBarielle Suntini, two coats in daylight. Suntini is an orange coral polish with a jelly finish. It's fairly opaque; I only needed two coats for opacity, although I have a tiny bit of vnl in some angles.

Application was good; the polish was thinner than the other Barielles that I tried before this one (Sweet Addiction and Berry Blue) so that is good!

They recently changed the bottles and they downsized a bit; a new bottle contains .45 fl. oz./13.3 ml while the old bottle holds .50 fl oz/14 ml.

Barielles are available via www.barielle.com and cost $ 8 per bottle.

The product in this post was sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration. For more information, please read my disclaimer.

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!