Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lacey nails!

Hi all,

Last week, I showed you Barielle Get Mauve-ing and today I have the konadicure that I did over it afterwards. I like these colors as a background for konads like this!


barielle get mauve-ing taupe mauve creme konadicure konad lace imageplate m71 wet n wild black creme stamping nail polish nailswatchesBarielle Get Mauve-ing stamped with Wet n Wild Black Creme and imageplate M71. Because Get Mauve-ing is such a soothing color, I really liked the lacey stamping on it. I like those more on the dusty, muted looking polishes somehow.

3 comments:

  1. this is a very pretty mani. I'm still debating if I want this image plate or not. I think I will get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! I need the Konad stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!