Friday, November 12, 2010

Zoya Robyn

Hi all,

A while ago, I bought some polishes from Angie and she put this polish in as an extra. How sweet!! This isn't a color I would have picked out myself, but after trying it, I have to say: I really like it!

zoya robyn flash collection 2010 bright blue creme nail polish nailswatchesZoya Robyn, three coats in daylight. Robyn is a bright blue creme. It works really good with my skintone, it really pops. I can see this being an awesome base for nailart, too.

Application was good. The polish was opaque in three easy coats. I did mess it up a bit on one finger, but that was my own fault lol. The polish dried quickly as well.

I wanna have some nice weather around here so I can feel like wearing this color! It felt a bit odd when I put it on, being all grey and rainy outside. But it's definitely a winner for me. Thanks Ange!

Andddd I just saw that I reached 650 followers! Jeez! I never would have thought that I would make it to 50 followers (hell, having 5 followers made me jump up and down), let alone 650. Thank you so much for visiting my little blog. I know I haven't been around that much the last couple of months and that I wasn't really a nice person when I was (most of the time). Even though the sun isn't shining anymore outside, I'm starting to feel a little better and my mood is lifting, step by step. I want to say thank you to all of you who have sent me messages and emails. They mean a lot to me. *takes out the tissues*

Thank you.

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!