Monday, November 15, 2010

Stampabilities # 011: Chanel

Hi all,

Last week someone suggested that I'd do an edition of Stampabilities on the Chanels that I have, so here it is! I also have Cosmic Violine, but I will do that one later - I think.


stampabilities stamping imageplate m60 nail polish chanel konad konadicure gondola particuliere paradoxal nouvelle vagueStampabilities 011: Chanel. Nouvelle Vague wouldn't transfer properly from the stamp onto the paper. I have no idea why. I think the color is a bit light to stamp with, but you'll probably do fine with a dark(er) base color. Gondola was a pleasant surprise for me. Another red shimmer winner! Particulière and Paradoxal show up nicely, Particulière being slightly better visible than Paradoxal. I expected that to be the other way around..


Thanks for the suggestion, Silva!


If you have suggestions for the upcoming editions of Stampabilities, please let me know! You can leave a comment on this post, but you can also send me an email.

0 reacties:

Twitter Mentions

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!