Sunday, November 7, 2010

MAC Jade Dragon

Hi all,

Hope you're enjoying the weekend! Today I have one of the polishes from the MAC Nail Trend collection by Jin Soon for 2010 for you. Jessika was so sweet to send some polishes over, thanks hun!


mac nail trend collection winter 2010 jin soon jade dragon nail polish nailswatchesMAC Jade Dragon, two coats in daylight. Jade Dragon is a gorgeous dark green shimmer. It's not as flat as my picture shows it, the light outside was doing funny things, so sorry about that! It's a very pretty shade, although I wouldn't call this entirely unique.. I think this must have a dupe somewhere.

The application was flawless. The formula on Jade Dragon was like a dream - it went on smoothly, dried very quickly and the polish itself was just easy to work with. It was well worth my $$!

Oh and before I forget, I didn't have any staining. I heard some people complaining about that on MUA, but I used my regular basecoat and was fine when I took the polish off :)

8 comments:

  1. Wauw, misschien niet zo uniek maar nog steeds prachtig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige kleur! Welke basecoat gebruikt jij?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pretty c:
    I have a color from Essence, from the Island Paradise line that looks kinda like it, but a bit/alot darker. xD
    I don't think it'll be hard to make though, just a dark green with some added black to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it would be fairly easy to find a cheap alternative to this, especially with all of the holiday collections coming out with nice dark green shimmery shades. It is a pretty color, but I don't think I would pay as much for it if I could find something similar from a cheaper brand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks gorgeous! I need to find a cheap dupe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great on you! I am happy to help, anytime! And its such great news it didn't stain!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!