Thursday, January 28, 2010

GOSH Holographic

Vandaag heb ik mijn NOTD voor jullie: GOSH Holographic.

Today I've got my NOTD for you: GOSH Holographic.

gosh holographic holo nail polish silver nailswatches
gosh holographic holo nail polish silver nailswatches
Dit is drie laagjes en deze foto is genomen zonder flits, terwijl het al donker was. Zoals je kunt zijn is deze lak errûg holo! Ik vind het geweldig! Ik heb tot nu toe niet heel veel gehad met holografische lakken, maar ik denk dat daar verandering in komt nu ik deze geweldige holo heb gezien. De lak zelf was slecht van structuur. Op het kwastje zaten al klontjes en het was daarom moeilijk om het even op de nagels te krijgen. Erg jammer, maar gelukkig is het wel een geweldige lak, dat maakt veel goed :)

This is three coats and this picture is taken inside without flash, while it was already dark outside. As you can see this is a very pretty holo! I didn't really like holo's before, but I might change my opinion after wearing this beauty. Application of this one was bad. The polish was all lumpy and bumpy on the brush, while this was the first time using it (I just bought my bottle today). It was hard to even the polish on my nails because of the uneven structure. Fortunately there was a great polish to look at after applying this :).

GOSH is te koop bij onder andere het Kruidvat en kost € 6,49 per lak.

Dit was het voor vandaag! Morgen heb ik de Go Snow Collection van Essence voor jullie met drie erg lichte lakjes: lichtroze, lichtpaars en lichtblauw. Hopelijk zie ik jullie morgen!

So this was it for today. Tomorrow I have the Essence Go Snow Collection for you. The collection contains of three very light colors: light pink, light purple and babyblue. I hope to see you then!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Haha goh ook naar Hoofddorp geweest ? ;-)

    Formule is niet zo best nee, maar het is wel echt een mooie holo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing beats a good holo! I never saw these in my area unfortunately. Oh well, how many silvr holos does a girl need?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!