Saturday, December 4, 2010

Misa Burnished Bronze

Hi all,

I'm a bit behind on my nail pictures so here's one that I did a couple of weeks ago. I've had this polish since almost forever but I hadn't got round to it yet. I'm shopping my stash lately and I found this one, so I decided to put it on.


misa burnished bronze bronze nail polish nailswatchesMisa Burnished Bronze, three coats in daylight. Burnished Bronze is as it says, a burnished bronze. It's not as orange as my picture makes it appear to be.

The first coat went on very sheer. It was red and looked like a pretty duochrome, but the duochrome effect went away after applying the second and third coat. The coats were a bit brush strokey, but other than that, the polish was easy to apply.

It's a bit of an odd color in some way, but I like it. I'm glad I was reminded that I have this :)

Have you recently discovered something in your stash that you'd (almost) forgotten about?

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!