Friday, December 10, 2010

It's Nailswatches' Birthday!

Hi all!

It's exactly a year ago that I went over to Nailswatches on blogger *yaaaay*! Which means that today is Nailswatches' birthday! I can't believe I've lasted a whole year with blogging.. On to the next year! As a treat, hot chocolate with whipped cream for everyone! ;) (or of course chocolate cake... hmm!)


suzi says da barry m white matt watermarble nailart nail polish nailswatchesHot chocolate and whipped cream watermarble with OPI Suzi Says Da! and BarryM Matt White. I swear I only used those two colors (over a white base), the colors combined to an almost purple shade in between the colors! I love the outcome of it. It might not be perfect, but it sure is pretty in my eyes.


suzi says da barry m white matt watermarble nailart nail polish nailswatchesBonuspicture! *walks round with a plate of mugs with hot chocolate and whipped cream* hehe! I really like this marble. I never thought it would turn out the way it did, but I love it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and buy myself some *real* chocolate cake to celebrate ;) Hope you all have a very nice Friday!

20 comments:

  1. That looks really cool! And Happy Birthday to you and your blog :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks perfect to me!!!!

    Congrats on turning 1 =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your blog!

    That mani is gorgeous and looks so yummy :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on both your marble and turning 1!!
    Some hot chocolate for me too please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Happy Chocolate Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Nailswatches!! Enjoy your cake ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gefeliciteerd!
    Dat je nog maar lang mag schrijven/bloggen! :D

    Wat een mooi resultaat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! That marble looks brilliant :)

    I'm having a chocolate-flavoured protein shake, does that count? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Blog Birthday! Love the marbling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!! =) I'm going for the chocolate cake, yum!
    I love the marble and wouldn't have thought you've used only 2 colours, awesome result!

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy blog birthday!
    love the marble design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What do you mean not perfect, it's ab solutely gorgeous. A fitting manicure for Nailswatches' birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay, happy birthday to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthdayyy/anniversary! :)
    Toen ik vandaag warme chocomel op de uni nam heb ik aan Nailswatches gedacht haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh, I love that mani! Happy blogaversary!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy anniversary!! Kepp up the great work :) love the hot chocolate mani by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats! :) Very nice naillook, love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!