Tuesday, July 27, 2010

China Glaze The Ten Man

Hi all!

How are you doing today? I have one of the China Glaze Wizard Of Ooh Ahz Returns collection again for you; The Ten Man this time.

china glaze wizard of ooh ahz returns silver the ten man nailswatches nail polish nailpolish swatchChina Glaze The Ten Man, four coats in daylight. The Ten Man is a frosty silver with tiny silver glitters in it. Very interesting finish! The Ten Man is not really my cup of tea since I'm not really into frosts, but I like the twist with the glitters.

Application was a bit tricky. The polish was a bit runny which caused some cuticle flooding. When I saw that, I tried to be more careful and keep more distance between the polish and my cuticle and everything went alright. Opacity isn't that great; four coats to be opaque and I still have some spots where you can see my nail line.

To spice it up, I did a little konad.

china glaze wizard of ooh ahz returns silver the ten man nailswatches nail polish nailpolish swatch konad konadicure stamping adore imageplate m60China Glaze The Ten Man stamped with China Glaze Adore and imageplate M60. It's a pretty subtle konad, which I like :) I'm sorry about the quality of this picture but in my better pictures, the konad didn't show up that well so I decided to go with this one.

What do you think of The Ten Man?

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I bought this when it came out in the spring, and I thought I would love it...but I just don't. :/

    I don't really care for the finish, because I think the combination of frost and glitter is a bit weird, plus I just was disappointed in how sheer it was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, just declared it, your nails are my FAVORITE! perfection!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!