Saturday, June 19, 2010

Date Pic! Plus Another China Glaze Konadicure

Hi all!

Yesterday was my pie eating date with Michèle and Michelle, although we didn't really eat pie.. We did eat sushi though! Anyway we went shopping and even with the rainy weather, I had a lovely day, so thanks ladies!

Of course, I snapped a pic of our hands together :D

Michèle is wearing Catrice Lost in Mud, Michelle is wearing Orly Rage and I am wearing China Glaze Recycle, stamped with China Glaze Millennium.

Here's a closer pic from my mani on day two of wear:

China Glaze Recycle Millennium Konad Konadicure imageplate M73 stamping nailartChina Glaze Recycle, stamped with imageplate M73 and China Glaze Millennium. China Glaze Recycle is three coats, though 2 could have been sufficient for opacity if I didn't have so much trouble with the formula. It went on like crap, I couldn't handle it.. Recycle is a grey creme and I honestly can't see what all the fuss is about; it's a pretty color but the application was a big turnoff for me. I like this combination with Konad though!

Ladies, I had a wonderful day and I hope you did too! Enjoy your new pretties ;)

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. beautiful, are so beautiful
    Andreea

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! you ladies are lucky to have each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's pretty! i don't know why but it makes me think about weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik vond het ook superleeeeuk! Ik vind jullie lief! <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Your nails look flawless

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone matches pretty nicely! I'm glad you all had a great day together! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow I would love to go on a polish play date!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!