Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Too Much Contrast..

Hi all,

A quickie today since I feel horrible and want to go to bed as soon as possible. I lost my job today and it was a real shocker when my boss told me. Tomorrow will be my last day and I will be officially unemployed as of monday.. *sigh*

Anyway, on to nails, because that's what this blog is about :) After yesterdays Lemon Fizz mani, I decided to do some stamping. I chose a design that I never use - the leopard design. I think I went a little overboard.

China Glaze Lemon Fizz with Nubar Diamont, stamped with Konad Special Polish in Black Pearl and imageplates M57 (ring finger) and M81 (other fingers). I thought it would make a nice combination, but the yellow is just to light and pastel to work with such a dark color. The contrast is too big. I decided to show you anyway because I don't see these plates too often on other blogs :)

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. It's still nice. Makes me this is a way Rihanna would do her nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love contrast.

    and mega hugs for you, it will work out!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry for what happened. Hope you will find something new soon xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the pattern! The contrast is too much for me as well :)

    I hope you find a new job soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your job--hoping you find something better very soon!

    Thanks for showing this design--I don't think I've seen it done with stripes before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm actually loving the stark contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!