Well I told you about a contest a couple of days ago, so here it is! I’m launching Nailswatches first Nailart Contest *yay*! I wanted to do some sort of general theme, so I decided not to choose a too specific theme for this contest. The idea of “nailart” as a theme was not enough though.
I decided to do an Animal theme. Think cats, dogs, elephants, sea life and bugs like ants; fluffy animals and scary ones. Everything is allowed! As long as your manicure contains something that relates to animals, you’re good to go :) You can use Konad, you can freehand and you may use nailart items such as studs, glitters and stripingtape; as long as it’s nailart.
The rules are as follows:
- You can submit a maximum of two entries per person. You can email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and (if you want) additional info like what you used for your design. Your entries have not been showed on any blog, forum or other source on the internet (I want to show your creations for the first time so please keep them to yourself!). I keep the entries private till I put them on my blog for the voting.
- You do your design(s) on your hand and nails. Entries with pictures made of designs on nailwheels or popsticks (ie not on your own nails) will not qualify.
- You have to follow the theme.
- This contest is open to anyone that lives on planet Earth.
- I will take entries till May 22nd 11.59 GMT +01.00. Later that week, I will put the pictures on my blog, so you can vote your winner. Entering for this contest is now closed.
Yes, you read this correctly, YOU vote the winner. I will install rules for the voting though and I will keep a close eye on the votes that each person gets every day.
And now; the prize! One lucky winner will win the following prizes:
What's in the picture?
- Konad Stamping polish in Black and White, as well as Konad topcoat.
- Konad scraper and small stamper, as well as a plastic scraper (because I think it works better than the metallic one)
- Imageplates M63 and M79, my favorite two plates!
- Lime green Ice Chips from Dollarnailart
I might add some more goodies in the next couple of weeks. All of the prizes are brand new and never opened.
Thanks for joining in the contest, I hope you will enjoy it! Feel free to spread the word about this contest through Twitter, forums or your blog :)