Saturday, May 28, 2011

Updated blogsale

Hey everyone,

Just a quick post to let you know I added more polishes to the blogsale. They are marked in red in the blogsale post, but here's a list of what I added today:

Diamond cosmetics Cotton Candy
Diamond Cosmetics Hi Ho Silver
Diamond Cosmetics Monarch Masquerade
Essence Louise
Essence Spicy (old, brown creme)
Essence Spicy (new, brown shimmer)
LA Girl Rockstar Overdose
LA Girl Rockstar Paparazzi
Models Own Slate Green
Sally Hansen Going Green
Sally Hansen Wet Cement
Wet n Wild Rain Check
Wet n Wild Wild Orchid


I added a ton more polishes already on May 10th, so I'd say there are around 30 - 40 polishes more for sale now than when the post went up.

Also, if you are in Europe and want the polishes to be shipped out in a bubblemailer, I can now send them out without interference of the post office (so they don't weigh it and try to fit it in a too small letter box thingie). So that will save a lot on shipping! I have edited that in the blogsale post as well.

The blogsale post can be found »» here ««


Thanks for visiting!


PS: had some hectic time here with my sisters illness, so I haven't been around much - so no NOTDs and stuff (I'm actually wearing a very chipped mani - I'm sorta ashamed of myself). She's getting better now so I should have some time to take pics, edit them and post them on the blog. I'll be back soon :) x

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!