Monday, January 10, 2011

Stampabilities # 018: Barielle

Hi all,

Today I have the 18th edition of Stampabilities for you, with this time Barielle to show the stamping ability of four more polishes!


stampabilities stamping konad barielle polished princess misbehaving mistress hidden hideawayStampabilities 018: Barielle. They all show up pretty nicely, except for Misbehaving Mistress, but I suppose that's because the color itself isn't really popping, so to say. Hidden Hideaway is a truly stunning color to stamp with, btw!


If you have suggestions for the upcoming editions of Stampabilities, please let me know! You can leave a comment on this post, but you can also send me an email.


Edited to add: Apparently, I did something wrong with the scheduling of the posts, which means they didn't go up like I planned it. Argh. Anyway, I hope everything goes up from now on, because I don't think I will be fully up and running this week.

7 comments:

  1. Hoi! Ik vroeg me af waar je de nagellakken van Barielle haalt!? Groetjes, Ingeborg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to know how well the new China Glaze Tronica collex stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!

    You've been given an award because of your amazing blog! :

    http://evakkebeauty.blogspot.com/2011/01/el-primer-premio-para-el-blog.html

    Congrats!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You love nail polish and I have an O.P.I. GIVEAWAY...

    If you are interested check out www.thefashionguitar.com

    xo thefashionguitar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool nails!


    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what stamp is this? I must have it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!