Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pictures Of A Purple Pretty

Hi all!

Dit is één van de twee Kinetics lakken die ik onlangs in een swap met Linda heb gekregen. Kinetics is voor zover ik weet alleen verkrijgbaar in Letland, dus mocht je een keer swappen met iemand uit Letland; vraag naar Kinetics!

This is one of the two Kinetics polishes I got in swap with Linda not too long ago. As far as I know, Kinetics is only available in Latvia, so if you are ever lucky enough to swap with someone from Latvia; ask for Kinetics!



Kinetics Luxury Purple, drie laagjes en een laagje Diamont in daglicht/zonlicht. Luxury Purple is een paars met rode ondertoon. Deze foto's zijn niet kleurecht, maar tonen wel de geweldige shimmer die deze lak heeft. Ik kan het niet helemaal plaatsen. Na een laagje is het net alsof het een jelly met microglitter is, zonder dat deze glitters 'verzonken' liggen in de jelly (bestaat dit?). De lak heeft een sterke shimmer en haast foily finish. Ik zit de hele tijd al naar mijn nagels te staren!

Kinetics Luxury Purple, three coats with one coat Nubar Diamont in daylight/sunlight. Luxury purple is a redbased purple, so these two pictures are not color accurate. The pictures do show the incredible shimmer this polish has! I can't really figure out what it is.. After one coat, it's like I applied a jelly with microglitters that don't sink to the bottom of the jelly (does this even exist?). The polish has a very strong shimmer and almost foily finish. I'm staring almost nonstop at my nails since I applied this..

De volgende foto's zijn van slechte kwaliteit, maar zijn wel kleurecht. Onder mijn bureaulamp wordt ze plotseling geen blurple maar haar echte kleur..

The following pictures are craptastic, but they are color accurate. Under my desklamp, she transforms in front of my camera to the color she really is..



Mooi is ze he? Ik vind haar echt prachtig. Applicatie was goed en de droogtijd was ook goed. Ik had verwacht dat deze lak minder snel zou drogen, al heb ik daar geen reden voor.

Whoa, isn't the pretty? I really like her! Application was good and drying time was good as well. Somehow, I expected to have issues with the dryingtime, but I don't know why.. I'm very happy with Luxury Purple! As Linda said: I might want to marry this..

So what do you think of this Purple Pretty? What is your favorite purple polish?

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Poeh wat een mooie lak! Ik houd wel van die beetje foily finishes. Ze staat je heel mooi Daph! En volgens mij hebben je nagels weer een groeispurt ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zo wat een mooie kleur zeg! Ik ben er nu al voor gevallen. Maar ja ik val altijd voor paars. En het staat je inderdaad prachtig. Mooie nagels hoor :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooow wat een mooierd is dat zeg Ö. I like purple!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!