Monday, December 21, 2009

NOTD 3rd of November

This was my NOTD for almost 5 days! I loved it so much I actually felt a bit sad when I took it off. It still looked perfect on the last day of wear.

Orly Pixie Dust Grey Glass Flecked Shimmer Nail Polish Konad Konadicure Imageplate M57 Konad White polish nailart once upon a time collection fall 2009 liner striper nailswatches

Orly Pixie Dust met witte Konad stempellak. Ik heb imageplate m57 gebruikt, een glitter striper en stickertjes die ik bij mijn bestelling van veelsieraden kreeg :)

This is Orly Pixie Dust (which is one of my faves!) with white Konad stampingpolish. I used imageplate m57, a glittery striper and nail stickers which I got with my order at veelsieraden.

Pixie Dust looks gorgeous on it's own but this gave it just something extra.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hé je bent een blog begonnen! Leuk!
    Ga je gelijk in mijn blogroll opnemen.

    Heerlijk, nog een Nederlands nagelblog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouw, ik heb deze ook gelinkt naar mijn blog :)
    (www.wiever.nl/cindyverhoog)

    Vind hem echt super mooi, haha snap wel dat je deze er niet af wilde halen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!