Thursday, May 17, 2012

Final nail polish sale part 1

Hi guys,

So I haven't been on here in ages. I didn't feel like doing my nails and if I did, I didn't feel like taking pictures of what I had on. In other words, it seems like I'm not into nailpolish that much anymore, even though I still love all the sparklies and buy a new bottle every once in a while. I've decided to get rid of most of my polishes, keeping a few favorites but ditching the rest.

Since I have over 500 bottles of polish, I'm not putting it in one post - but spreading this over the next couple of weeks. This post covers the biggest part of what I plan to offer for sale. I don't have the time to document them all and certainly not to take pictures of all of them, even though I know you like to see what I have for sale.

The prices listed are set. Where bottles have a different price, it's noted after the name.

The 'rules' are the same as in my previous blog sale - check that out here (I'm listing everything all over again, prices in THIS post are used).


The first batch of polishes! First come, first serve. Bottles are BN or only swatched once unless stated otherwise. Email me with the polishes you want (please include their prices).


Color Club - all €2
Wild and Willing
Worth the Risque (1x)
Tru Passion
Slow Jam (1x)
Emerald Depths
Electronica €1 (bottle 3/4 full)
What a Drag (1x)
Fashion Addict (2x)
Who Are You Wearing?


P2 - all €0.75
Scandal
Gigantic
Rich & Royal
Perfectly
Forever
Stormy
Elegant
Artful
Gorgeous!
Chic
Rebel
Dangerous
Rich
Spacy
Charismatic
Maniac
Sun Love - Summer Rain (LE)


P2 LE - all €2
010 attraction! (pink w/green flakies)
020 so cool! (blue w/orange flakies)
030 gorgeous! (purple w/green flakies)


Ciaté - all €4
Power Dressing
Stiletto


Catrice - all €1
Absolutely Chinchilly!
I Scream Peach!
Run Forest Run!
Lost in Mud
Sold Out Forever
Poison Me, Poison You
Let's Mauve On
London's Weather Forecast
Nougat Praline (old label)
Dark Lavender (old label)


LA Girl Rock Star - all €2
Punk
Head Banging
Groupie
Supernova


Essence - all €1
Diamonds and Pearls €0.50
All Access
Spotlight




Essence LE - all €1.50 (or €5 for all 4)
Date Me!
Naughty but nice
Bad girl
Not just cute


China Glaze - all €2
Good Witch?
Coconut Kiss
Hot Lava Love
Turned Up Turquoise
Stellar
Ankhlets of Amethysts
Moody Blue
Bad Kitty
Cowardly Lyin'
Snow Globe (needs thinner) €1


Diamond Cosmetics - all €1.50
Hue Are You
Sparkling Cherry €1 (worn multiple times for full mani)
Decadence
Don't Teal My Heart Away
Serendipity
Gold €1
Monarch Masquerade
Party Hearty €1
Hi ho silver


Kiko - all €1
167
223
265
278
300
301 (I have one two bottles)


H&M - all €2
Goddess On Stage
My Favorite Jeans
Blue My Mind
Bella's Choice (I have 2 3 bottles)
Meet Mrs Perfect
Mad About You €3
Sinful Señorita €3
You Rock My World €3
U Are Smokin' hot
Creme de la Creme


Barielle - all €3
Decadence
Polished Princess
Misbehaving Mistress (slightly discolored) €2
Slate of Affairs


Gosh - all €3.50
Lambada
Purple Heart
Avantgarde
Ocean
Bonbon
Wild Lilac


Rimmel €2
Blue Me Away


Sally Hansen € 1.50
Purple Pizzaz (2x full mani)
Blue It
Leather Creme
Denim Creme
Opulent Cloud €2.50


Wet n Wild €1
Candy Apple Twist
Lemon Drops
Wild Card/Invitation
Blue Moon
Craze - Kauai €0.75
Craze - Goldmine €0.75
Craze - Bali €0.75
Craze - Glitz €0.75


Nfu Oh - all €4
215
260
104
107



Sinful - €1
Candy Apple
San Fransisco
Aqua


OPI - all €3.50
Malaga Wine
Significant Other Color €4
Sahara Sapphire
Got a Date To-Knight
A-Rose at Dawn... Broke by Noon
You Don't Know Jacques


American Apparel - all €3
Mount Royal
Factory Grey
Hunter


NYX Girls - all €1.50
Purple Dream
Show Girl
Morocco
CN246
CN229
CN231



Miscellaneous 
Blaze Gunmetal Silver €1
Clinique Cool Violet € 0.50 (2/3 full)
Collistar Viola Glitter €7.50 (backup bottle BN)
Depend no 58 €1
Essie Can't Filmfest €4
Essie Chinchilly €4
Franken - hot pink holo glitter €1
HN 637 (purple/green duochrome) €2
Hello Kitty Garden Green €1.50
Konad stamping polish in light green €2
LA Colors Enchanting €1
Magnetic Glamour Brown €1.50
Manhattan 65U (purple/pink/gold shimmer duochrome) €1
Maybelline Fuchsia Fling €1 (2/3 full)
Maybelline Pie in the Sky LE €2
Maybelline Goody Plum Drop LE €2
NK Royal Blue Frost €1
Nubar Milk Chocolate Creme €1.50 (2/3 full)
Tropez Blossom €1
United Makeup Artists Cherry Blossom €0.50
United Makeup Artists Arctic Blue €0.50
Yes Love 534 €1
Yes Love 526 €1
Zoya Bebe €3.50


Free with minimum purchase of 4 bottles (only pay for shipping)
Hema 09
Hema 04
DA 105
Pieces Concrete Jungle
Pieces Il Postino
Misa UM you're too delicious

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Are the nail polishes still for sale? I know it's been almost a year since you uploaded this post, but I believe you keep them well and they may be in a very good shape :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I really appreciate it and read every single one of them.

Please be nice and do not spam me with links to your blog and/or website. If you would like me to check out your blog, you can send me an email with your link. Thanks!